Happy February. Valentines day is coming. If you are single – it can be one of the biggest reminders that you are, in fact single. If you are coupled - it can make you feel elated or very alone. We are going to run in the opposite direction of the focus on singleness and coupledom. For the next 14 days we are going to focus on nothing but self trust. We are going to look at why we struggle to make decisions or why we are not confident in the decision we make.
I meant to hype this mini challenge up so much more, but here we are, day 1. For the next 14 days I will but uploading a blog with a mini challenge. The will be small actions to complete during the day. The goal is to start to work on trusting yourself more.
Day 1. Feburary 1st 2017.
Look back at your resolutions for 2017.
1. Loose 140 Pounds in 2017
2. Work on my blog to be closer to curating my life. (Okay, the parameters of this goal need a little work, that is for another day.)
Take a look back at your resolutions.
Step 1: Narrow your resolutions down to 1 or 2. Anything beyond 2 is a distraction. If we were all perfect, we would have one resolution. With one resolution to focus on, we could put all of our energy toward and crush it. But, we aren’t perfect. And I had 2. So we are going to accept one or 2.
Step 2: Answer these 5 questions.
1. What have you done in January to work toward your resolutions?
2. If you haven’t done anything, why did you choose this resolution?
3. If you haven’t done anything, what kept you from making this a priority?
4. Who did you choose this resolution for? (Hint: the correct answer is yourself, but that might not be the true answer)
5. Why is this resolution important to you?
If you didn’t make any resolutions – why is that? Is it because you didn’t believe that you needed them? You didn’t believe you would follow them? No resolutions is no problem, as long as you choose that decision based on your truth.
That’s it. Easy, peasy. I promise that all of the days will not be this homework-y. But because we are exactly a month in from champagne and count downs, I thought it was a good place to start for the challenge.
I would love to hear the answers to your questions, feel free to post your answers in the comments.